Tuesday, July 12, 2011

About Me

Welcome!  My name is Leigh.  I just started this blog, well, 6 months ago really but have finally decided to be devoted.  I am a registered nurse but currently a full time, stay at home mom to 3 boys. Henry is 6, Samuel 4 and Andrew is 2.  Last year we bought our first house.  We have been renovating room by room from the original, early 1970's look to a modern and practical home with 4 boys(that includes the love of my life).  Lucky for me, God blessed me with a very handy husband and together we have been working on our home.  We have had many hiccups along the way which is what prompted me to start the blog originally.  We knew transforming our house wouldn't be easy but we have encountered everything from racoons in our attic to a flooding basement.  I am not exactly quick to make a decision so I have a way of drawing things out as I labor over what light fixture and what paint color.  And of course our 3 little helpers are only of great assistance.  Luckily, they are cute.
   As time has passed and I have stalked other bloggers I have realized how awesome it is that I could have a place to archive our home renovation journey and also share my thoughts and ideas on decorating, raising all boys, keeping my home healthy and along the way, maybe I will inspire someone out there the way so many bloggers have for me.  Please follow along on our adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment